Foxy Friday -- Jyuri Takahashi


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Wow it's already time for another Foxy Friday Feature.  The days are getting shorter and it definitely feels like the weeks are as well.  So what foxy Asian hottie is this week's feature lady?  I was looking around Oishii18 again and found an oldie but goodie picture that seems to always pop up on 4chan's /s/ and figured I should feature her so this week's feature is Jyuri Takahashi (高橋樹里) a former Gravure Idol (I believe she's retired from the bus).

It actually doesn't look like she did much as a gravure idol only releasing a few sets before retiring as a gravure idol.  Seems a lot of very cute girls do that.  They always leave us wanting more. Even her own blog hasn't been updated since 2005.

Here are her stats --
Birthdate: 5-23, 1986
Blood Type: O
Place of Birth: Saitama Prefecture
Height: 160cm (5'4")
Figure: 81-58-88cm (33-22-33in)
Shoe Size: 24cm (9)
Hobbies: Taking pictures, Shopping and Karaoke
Activities:  Volleyball, Tennis and ping pong

So yeah the only place that I could find that still had a download available for the entire set of pictures from the DGC106 set is here -- hotfile
If you would like to take a look at what is in the set there is a good number of the pictures on this page -- blog
I did also find this site that had a few extra images and a short little video. -- Kiss Collection

Because she's been out of the business for a while now I couldn't find any streaming videos of her so I went and uploaded a video on Dailymotion (I didn't want to risk my youtube channel) and I'll upload another one that I found as well. 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...