Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

So we didn't get Raptured this last weekend so I suppose I should write my weekly review now.  That's right good ol' religious idiot Harold Camping got it wrong AGAIN and there wasn't any rapturing of the people like he claimed.  Of course that's a good thing as I have a lot of plans dang it like going to this last weekend's Time Attach event watching the F1 and of course this last weekends Super GT event as well.  That's only the plans for this last weekend don't get me started on future plans.  Since this was a weekend for Super GT that means more Race Queen pictures.

So I'll be honest I slept though a good part of the F1 race because I was worn out from the Time Attack event.  I have lots of pictures and some good videos from that event.  It was a fun event that was for sure and finally for a change a non-rainy event.  I had a lot of fun running around taking pictures and video at the Time Attack event.  I'll have a blog  post on that up in a couple days. I still have to edit the pictures and upload the videos.

The rest of the week was pretty normal worked on the car a bit did the work thing which honestly kinda sucked.  I really hate it when the other co-workers have their friends over instead of doing their job.  That got me riled up for sure.  But you know what that's life and you just gotta work through it and complain to the boss.

But yeah that was it for the this week.  I believe I have a few videos to share this week as well, something for everyone.







Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...