Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

Goodbye last week it was nice knowing you. Seems like the hotter part of spring has finally arrived as it's getting warmer every day and the sun is out more than rain clouds. Like always enjoy this weeks cute Race Queen. I know I've kinda slacked off on this blog a bit more than I should have but I really haven't had much anime related stuff to blog about lately thanks to only getting in a couple episodes of anime a night. Next week I'll try to get some more anime stuff posted.

Anyways, on to the weekly review not much interesting happened work was work. Finally sold the exercise bike that had up on craigslist but haven't even got a nibble on the A/C unit though.

We did manage to finally pull the engine out of the RX8 it was just as hard the second time around but hopefully this will be the last time we have to do that since the roommate is going to take a car to the Mazda dealer and have the unbroken engine and new parts installed for a close to factory stock car. That's right no more Turbo. Oh and I was right about the broken part from last time since we found the same part intact and not broken. What does suck though is that some extra parts were bought thinking they weren't coming on the long block engine but sure as shit there are now extra parts. I took a few more pictures of the process again and you can find them here --> flickr. After that adventure I decided I needed to pickup the tools and kind of sort them out. I think I have something like 5 complete sets of wrenches. Two ratcheting types and just a crap load of regular ones. And yet not a good set of pliers anywhere.

Other than that excitement there really wasn't much else going on. Watched the latest F1 race and was disappointed in my fantasy team which didn't make crap for points. It was a pretty good race though. Now there isn't any racing that I'm really excited about for some time.

There was a Mazda meet on Thursday and they all sort of went from where they were to our house so it was a large invasion of Mazda people which was just kinda of strange really as a Ford Mustang and VW Golf showed up as well. Sadly I had to leave for work so didn't get to have much fun with the Mazda invasion force.

So lets see here what video should I leave you with this week?

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...