Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

What a week. Really what a week. I'd like to say that this was a great week even a good week but honestly it's been far from that. But before we get into all that crap how about a lovely Race Queen. I've ran across a couple other great sites lately featuring the lovely Race Queens of not only Super GT but other Japanese race series as well. So I'll definitely keep up with the lovelies for your weekly enjoyment.

Now for that other stuff. Oh the week at work sucked... epic tons of damn freaking laundry to do. Still wondering about the sale of the hotel but it's looking like we don't need to worry about it but I did hear a rumor that the owner is now living in one of his other hotels and is thinking about going back to just managing one of them full time while this is all sorting it self out. Either case he hasn't been to our hotel in some time. So it's been rather peaceful there for a while minus the insane amounts of laundry and constantly filling the ever leaking pond.

As for the rest of the week I still haven't been able to sell the damn A/C unit and the day to day rain hasn't helped at all either. Yeah it's been raining almost the entire week. The weather we should have had in March and April we are now getting in May with even more on the way. So the weather has been a bit of downer of late. But who says you can't BBQ in the rain which is exactly what I did the other day thanks to my portable shade device that I use for autocross. Well I also used it to help cook up some Hamburgers the other day as well.

The RX8 is still getting parts taken off and the roommate is still scratching his head about just what to do with it all. We are getting closer to getting it all put back together in stock trim. Need to install the clutch plate and transmission onto the new to him motor so that the car and engine can be taken to the dealership and installed correctly in an expedient manner because.... Well he really needs another reliable vehicle at the moment thanks to a mishap in the rain the other day that knocked out the Subaru. First the Starter was acting up again and he went out to pick up a new one but before we could get it installed the Subaru had a bit of a rough day and is awaiting some TLC to put it back together again. So all the plans that were made are now entirely out the window again as he tries to figure out what to do with both cars. Also messes up the rest of the summer plans as well. Oh well life goes on and you just have to pick up the pieces and keep going forward with what ever you gotta do. I'm also strictly forbidden from ever mentioning that "curse" again and I definitely have to agree with that notion.

I did pick up a new shirt this week and I'm really happy with it. Found out that Enkei was selling a T-shirt for their pretty famous racing rims the RPF-01 and I wanted one so I waited until I got my latest paycheck to get one since it was only going to be $20 shipped. Should have waited long because this latest paycheck was damn low and has totally thrown me out budget which is why I really need to sell that damn A/C unit. Oh well life goes on for me as well and I'll figure something out. Just so long as nothing else happens before the next paycheck at least. Now I think I'll go enjoy some little bit of sunshine while it's out and BBQ up some more burgers.

I think I'll leave you with the following video that I found during the week. This is just a messed up crash and a reminder that no matter how much trouble we have with cars at least it's not this bad.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...