Gantz Live Action Movie footage


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Major update to my previous blog post about the Gantz live action movie that was announced earlier this year. Looks like there is some new movie footage popping up on the internet lately. Honestly I'm probably the last man in the boat about this updated information but since I'm pretty interested in the movie I thought I'd share my own thoughts about the new footage.

From what I understand the CGI footage in the videos are pre-production stuff so you can't judge the graphics of the movie just yet. Even so it still looks worlds better than some of the other CGI effects of previous Anime adaption movies already. There are two films in the works and the first one will be out in January 2011 while the second movie will be released the following spring. I didn't follow the anime to much thanks to Netflix's piss poor DVD availability so I'm not exactly sure what the train fight is all about with the group of Gantz versus gun welding people is all about but it looks like it will be an interesting fight sequence. The footage definitely gets my hopes up of a GOOD anime live action adaption.

Check out these three videos for a look at the upcoming Gantz movies.







AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...