Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

Busy week with a few things going on. First NocternoX of the season, more work done on the broken RX8, anime club and that ever so pesky work thing. It all added up to a rather long week. Of course in the pursuit of more Race Queen lovelies for the other blog I've been busy looking for them as well. I found it helps if you use the Japanese word instead of just Race Queen. Anyways, enjoy the nice lovely Race Queen (レースクイーン) of the week.

So yeah while I was busy with work, searching for Race Queens and doing a bunch of other junk I also listed a few things up on Craigslist for sale but so far haven't sold anything just yet. Work wasn't that awful last week just a bit too much laundry though. So while that was going on I was helping the roommate tear down his Mazda RX-8 getting ready to swap engines. Some new parts showed up on the step (kinda don't like the UPS person for not ringing the doorbell) and some of the parts came in broken. Not good. One part I think was meant to be broken as it was only meant to keep the MAF sensor safe and not be used as an actual part of the rebuild, not entirely sure. So there are a lot of car parts in the living room and a lot of car parts all over the garage. I'll need to take some pictures as it goes.

Thursday morning really sucked though as my dad scared me half to death when he called me at work to tell me my grandma had fallen and broken her elbow. Of course when he was telling me this he had to pause both after telling me she had fallen and then when she had broken something. I really thought she had fallen and broken her hip or something more serious than that. I went and saw her on Friday and she looking OK a nice shiner on her eye like she got in the ring with Mike Tyson and her poor hand was just swollen. But she was doing all right.

Saturday was the adventure though as we had the first NocternoX (autocrossing at night) of the season but I only stayed for a while since I had to go to the Anime Club as I had the tubs again and completely forgot about the autocross event being on Saturday night. Sunday was Mother's Day and I did my level best to call my stepmom and Grandma and get them their cards but they were both doing other stuff that day. At least I was able to tell them happy Mother's Day. Sunday I spent most of the time editing the pictures that I had taken and a little bit of helping the roommate and another friend of ours do some more tearing down of the RX8. And that was the week.

Here's a cool video to enjoy for the week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...