Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

It was a good weekend which is of course why the weekly review is late once again.  It was another autocross weekend but thankfully not an F1 weekend as well.  No I just had a really long day at work on Sunday instead.  And it's that day that has really confused my week so far.  I really think it's Wednesday instead of Tuesday but hopefully I'll get back into the groove of things before to long.  Of course this next weekend is going to be big as well since it's the Fast Five meetup and YES! finally the first...er second round of the Super GT on Sunday.  While the Japanese Race Queens are mostly in hiding at the moment there has been some action on the Korean Race Queen front for the DDGT.

To be honest the week was pretty standard until the weekend once again.  Work was the same for the most part.  We did get new shirts for work, short sleeve polo shirts for the win.  But yeah nothing else.  It wasn't until Friday when I had an extra day off and was able to go to a MoNAC movie night meetup. We watched The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya and I have to say I really did enjoy the movie.  I'll write a post about it later this week.

Saturday rolled around way to soon but I was up and out to the Autocross event bright and early for more videos and pictures.  I stopped by the Nampa Holiday Inn Express to try out the new pancake machine that we will be getting later this year.  Fresh bland pancakes hit the spot but I had to laugh at the machine since it makes farting sounds.  They really were generic pancakes but hey they hit the spot.  You can check out the Autocross action on my car blog here -- Autocross: April 23, 2011.

With that finished Sunday was a day to edit pictures and videos and then head to work.  Only thanks to a sick  co-worker that came a lot sooner than normal as I was heading into work at 10pm instead of 11:30pm.  Managed to get a lot of the videos uploaded on Sunday and I was able to finish editing the pictures on Monday.  And that was pretty much my week.  Fun weekend boring weekday as usual.

At least this week I have a whole slew of cool videos to share.
Guilty Pleasure Ninja anime...check


Korean booth girls dancing...check


New RWB video...check

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...