Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Another week has flown by in what seemed like a record time at some points but dragged on at other points.  It seemed to drag on during the week while at work and doing nothing at home except avoiding the heat.  Thankfully the weekend was a bit more fun and interesting.  Still nothing new on the Super GT front found some new race queen pictures but that's about it.  Still need to watch the second half of the race from the last round before the 4th round takes places on July 30, 2011.

During the week work was pretty normal and I only needed to take my grandma to the store to get a battery for her watch and drive my self nuts as I helped her about. It was also funny getting in an argument about how to open a wine bottle.  I was trying to do it properly and she said that was wrong and was showing me a way to do that while it worked in the end it was also totally not the correct way to do it.   

With that out of the way the weekend soon arrived and I got tricked into going to the NocternoX event on Saturday to film one of the members of the SCCA club getting an award only to receive an award myself.  That was definitely an interesting night at the autocross event for sure and you can read all about it and check out the videos and pictures on the car blog here -- NocternoX

In only stayed for about half the event though because I had a friend's birthday party to get to as well.  And it's interesting that all the friends from IMS were in one corner of the house hanging out and the Vietnamese friends and family were in another corner of the house while a third group of friends were in another corner of the house hanging out.  I was a sober nanny and enjoyed the people watching like usual.  Didn't hurt at all that there were some very fine ladies sporting some killer outfits to act as some nice eye candy for the night. The night was interesting and I had fun.  Was supposed to go out Sunday and shoot a car but that has been postponed until a later date.

So I spent the rest of Sunday editing pictures and videos from the NocternoX and what not.  Thankfully I did find some other cool videos during the week to help supplement the lack of last week's weekly review.

And here are the videos.
Beserk Anime Movie Trailer


As a photographer I found this very cool


More HOT as HELL K-pop goodness

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...