Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

It's already time for another weekly review and no surprise here it's been a pretty standard and boring week here in the big city of Boise.  Hit up a friend's birthday party did the work thing and stayed the hell out of the sun and heat.  Watched some videos, found some race queens and yeah nothing all that exciting.  Next week however it's going to be awesome.  More on that later.

Oh actually there was some not so fun stuff this week as well.  How could I forget about that.  Filled up the gas tank this week and when I got home I smelled gas.  Checked under the car and sure as shit there was a nice puddle of gas dripping down from the fuel filter.  Backed the car down the drive way and saw a nice line of gas following the car so decided that it would be better to just walk to the nearby car parts store.  It turned out that the short fuel line hose that connects to the filter and the main gas line had ripped over time.  Got that fixed and I gotta tell you that short little trip in the car is a crazy long hot walk on foot.

So I guess there was that during the week.  Work was work so that was that.  Now Saturday rolled around and I was planning on going to the Old School Japanese car show that I had heard about way back when but thanks to getting a bit sick at work the night before I went to bed after getting home and slept until it was time to head over to my friend's house for his birthday party. That was OK had some ice cream cake, regular cake and watched some good anime for a little bit before heading home again. 

And that has been pretty much it. Been checking some stuff out on YouTube and around the interwebs and I'm close to hitting 3000 pictures on the RWBooru page.  Oh and no shocker here but Amy Winehouse kicked the bucket this week as well.  There's an unsurprising footnote in history.



Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...