This was the second video that watched the other day that I thought might be a bit more mature than what I should be watching at work and I'm sure glad that I thought that as this was a bit more ecchi than I thought it was going to be. However, that said Koe de Oshigoto! was a pretty good little show and it will be interesting to see if there is more considering the recent anime/manga ban.
Koe de Oshigoto! started off as a serialized manga in Comic Gum and the first OVA came out late last year and I didn't get a chance to watch it until recently when believe it or not the second OVA was scheduled to be released. I didn't know that when I watched it so hopefully the second OVA will be released soon.
Koe de Oshigoto! is the story of 16 year-old Kanna Aoyagi who is asked by her older sister to start working as a voice actress for her Eroge game company. Kanna decides to help her sister to pay per back for all the hard work that she has done to help raise her. Of course as a naive high school girl Kanna has no real idea about how to be a voice actress for an eroge game company.
That's were the other characters in the story help her out and the real hot and steam action comes in. Kanna gets help from the veteran and really good voice actress and from her sister's friend and co-producer. Kanna has to learn how to say naughty words and learn how to make sucking noises with the aid of some willing fingers.
Of course while she is learning how to be a voice actress and while performing her first read she gets a bit carried away with the fantasizing and the viewer is treated some very censored love making scenes. That's the part where I'm glad I watched that at home. In any case it's not all about the hot sexy business but it's a cute little story about how a girl comes into her own helping out her family and discovers her hidden talents. That and a touch of comedy helps to make this an interesting show to watch and not feel too guilty about watching.
Trailer --
