I actually have a back log of anime programs that I can't watch at work due to their graphic nature and decided to watch a few of them today. The first one I watched was the G-Taste OAD that was recently bundled with the release of the best of G-Taste Manga late last year. I have to say that this short little program was the guiltiest of the guilty pleasures for sure.
G-Taste is straight up ecchi, it's not henti since there is little more than some nudity and graphic sounds and all but one virginate is done with only a single female character. There are five virginates featuring the most typical fetishes. The first one is the Office lady who really likes red. The second one is a lady in a China-doll dress and later naked with an apron to please her husband (the viewer). The third is a typical french maid outfit followed by a leather maid outfit. The fourth is a Nurse and Doctor set up and is the only virginate featuring another character who is also female. The fifth and last one is another lady in an other business outfit. Basically in each one of them the lady frolics about talking about what's going on and that's it. Nothing ground breaking there.
The OAD is basically a nice bonus to the already very ecchi manga that has been around for a while and has also seen it's share of ero-figure releases including a blind box assortment and really expensive garage kits. Unlike the older henti OVA series that was released years ago the OAD copies and maintains the manga's distinctive art style and if I'm not mistaken the material is taken straight from the manga as well.
It's not something that is really remarkable or must watch just something that popped up and I thought I'd see what it was about and I wasn't disapointed as I really liked the China-doll bit myself. YUM.
Anyways if you want to check it out you can still get it here -- Subdesu
Video preview
