TGIFF.... And it looks like this week we are headed back to the states for another Import Model. Spring has sprung and that means Car Shows are beginning to happen more and more and the Import Models are stretching their muscles and getting into skimpy little outfits to show off in front of cars and booths. This weeks Foxy Friday Feature is on one of those lovely Import Models Amy Fay who I first discovered while perusing the Vietnames Cafes that reside on Facebook.
From there I actually saw her on this month's Import Tuner (although they don't have a website page for her yet!) and I was like hmmmm.... were have I seen her before. Oh hey she works at Cafe Lu, awesome! She's one of many lovely ladies that work there selling coffee and tea while wearing next to nothing but I didn't know she was also an Import Model. I wonder how many of those other ladies are also Import Models.
I was reading her Model Mayhem Profile and found at that while she likes doing the Import Modeling gigs she's looking to expand her modeling career and getting into more fashion modeling. That's not bad but hopefully she hits up DSPORT before she leaves the Import Modeling side of things. Hey she was at their 100th issue party so we might see her on the cover soon. After DSPORT I say, all the more power to you in finding your way in the high end fashion modeling world Amy. You can follow Amy on Twitter and Facebook as well as myspace but I hate myspace so suck it myspace no link for you (Plus it's a private profile).
I know you're looking for picture to check out her lovely figure but lets check out her stats first
Birthplace: Thailand
Birthdate: A girl never tells (OK I couldn't find one)
Hometown: Anaheim, CA
Height: 5' 2"
Measurements: 32-26-30
Cup: C
OK now it's time for some picture links and I've found some good ones. Watch out for itsJDMyo's blog as it's really a bandwidth killer but on the flip side it's good stuff.
flickr set -- if you do some searching on Flickr you'll find a good number of other picture for her.
R1 Concepts
ItsJDMyo
Fatlace
Wheels and Heels mag
W&HM part 2
Cafe Lu Girls
vietboom forum
Now then how about some videos. On Youtube you can find a few videos form Import Modeling gigs.
