Foxy Friday -- Kokomi Sakura


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Alright before I head off to the work Christmas party lets get this week's Foxy Friday Feature out of the way so it's not late again.  Also I'm pretty sure that this marks a year of Foxy Friday Features.  I'll have to recheck the number of posts but I'm fairly sure this is Foxy Friday Feature #52.  Cool right and who better to be #52 than the JAV Hottie Kokomi (Cocomi) Sakura (桜ここみ) who has had a pretty short but hot career in the Adult video business.  Personally I haven't seen any of her titles I jut saw her hot pictures on Scanlover's forum and decided that she needed to be a Foxy Friday Feature.

She goes by either the K or C spelling so it's pretty fun looking for her stuff.  Some stuff is listed under the C while others are listed under the K.  All I know is that this beauty who is working for the ever popular JAV company S1 is that she is fit and fine. One thing Kokomi has going for her work is that you can always take for granted that her DVD covers are hot.  I just wish you could find better quality and sizes for them.  I just haven't gotten around to checking out her work so I can't comment on that sort of thing at the moment.

Kokomi Sakura can be found on her own blog and on Twitter but don't expect any exchanges in English so I hope you know how to use some good translator programs.  Even though she has only been in the JAV business for a little over two years (she started in Nov of 2008) she has released  close to 20 videos plus a few other appearances here and there on TV, radio and as a member of the Muscats troup.

Check out Kokomi Sakura's Stats:
Date of birth: 1988 December 18
Hometown: Shimane Prefecture, Japan
Blood Type: AB
Height: 155 cm (5 '2 ")
Three sizes: 86/55/87 cm (34/22/34 in)
Bra size: G
Hobbies/Specialties: Watching Movies/Piano, Flexible body

Of course what you're really waiting for are the links to the pictures and videos. Well let me tell you that there are some good ones out there.  First of all like I've always mentioned it's good to be registered at Scanlover Forum as they have plenty of links for Kokomi Sakura. Here is a link to a discussion post and here is a link to lots of her pictures.

If you don't want to do that you can also find some of her picture sets at Jappydolls, Really Cute Asians, Eepics, Tripodrest and BobX which as about 250 pictures of Kokomi Sakura. Not to bad of a picture haul if you ask me.  Lots of naked flesh so none of those links are anywhere close to being safe for work.  Which makes it a problem to find that one good fully clothed picture to post.

Now as for videos YouTube has a couple tame ones you can check one out below but Dailymotion on the other hand has some great googly moogly videos of her to check out.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...