Merry Christmas 2010


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Season Greetings and all that other holiday jazz.  I wish all you readers out there a very merry holiday time with your friends family and whatever else you happen to be spending your time with.  And here is my little present to you some awesome and naughty links to two of my favorite Christmas Themed things.  Anime and Asian hotties.  Enjoy and once again Merry Christmas.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not the craftiest person in the world so there will not be any cool tie ins with the links they will down at the bottom followed by some videos.  But I do need to take up some space to post the second picture so I have to add something.  Actually I should have looked for something awesome earlier as I'm not turning up anything awesome for a Christmas laugh that hasn't been played out.

So I guess I'll just going on those links.
For the anime loving readers out there.  If you've been on any of the chan sites lately you will have seen the large number of Christmas posts but some thing even better than that of course are the booru sites there are a lot of repeated images you just need to pick your poison.
Danbooru Danbooru 2
Gelbooru
Sankaku Channel
Konachan
Oreno Imouto


Now for you Gravure Idol loving readers I have a very nice selection of links for you guys.
Scanlover Forum -- Have to be logged in to view
Random Blog -- older post
Korea FTW -- Older Really Cute Asian sets
Really Cute Asians -- Current sets
Idol Retouch -- good stuff
Random Chinese Forum 1
Random Chinese Forum 2
Random Chinese Forum 3
Random Chinese Forum 4
Top Queen
Faxpic 1 -- Tag team cuties (lots of footie pics)
Faxpic 2 -- Ditto
Cool dude's Blog -- Xmas1, Xmas2, Xmas3 and Xmas4


And of course a few videos for Christmas






To bad there isn't any more to this video.  She looks friggen HOTT!


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...