Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Well another week of 2010 has come and gone and now we only have one week until the end of the year. That's right only a handful of days left in 2010 and many people I'm sure are going to be glad to see it end. 2010 has definitely been a troubling year for I think everyone. I know it definitely hasn't been the best for me. But until next year's total year in review we still have that one week to turn it all around. Don't forget this week's lovely Race Queen. I'm almost finished with the Race Queen Teams on the other blog but I looked and I didn't start saving pictures until May so who know when there will be 2011 Race Queen pictures.

Of course I should be really discussing more about what happened during last week.  Like for example loosing my gift card for McDonalds but getting a another one for Starbucks.  The only problem with that is that I'm no Starbucks fanboy so it's just about worthless to me.  Might have to see if I can trade someone something for it.  Work was good nothing to exciting thanks to Christmas keeping things quit for a while.  I didn't have to work on Christmas just Christmas eve so that was nice.  I just went home and decided to be lazy.

Of course it's what went on before work that really sucked.  My stupid car is acting up like it lost a cylinder and I can't for the life of me figure out what is wrong.  I replaced the spark plugs and checked to make sure they were working (they are) even shocked myself doing so.  Doing that wore me out and I'm still sore from working on that since I had to go and buy a car that hides three of the spark plugs up against the firewall requiring some real work to get them out.  My dad told me to check for Vacuum leaks and did that but haven't seen anything.  So yeah now I'm just scratching my head wondering what the hell and looking at craigslist for a suitable inexpensive replacement.

And that's going to suck come tax season as I was really looking to upgrade the camera and tripod to some newer equipment but if I have to replace the car well that's just going to suck on so many levels.  But a car is more important than new toys.

I did get some new shiny tools for Christmas not something I really needed but they are for going in the car so I guess that is good since I don't usually carry tools with me since I got rid of the Jetta.  Now I can.  Sunday was the family's actual get to together since most of us had to work the day before or that night.  So that was also nice.

And that was last week.  Not much had a little holiday in there that honestly didn't feel like a holiday but it hasn't for several years.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish figuring out what is wrong on the car before it completely dies on me this coming week and hopefully I'll win the lottery so I'll never have to think about crap like that again.  Odds of either those happening?  Don't laugh because it's not zero.

Check out some cool videos I found this week.
 

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...