Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

It's been a busy week/end around here and I've now only gotten some time to actually get around to doing my weekly review of the last week. While the week was pretty boring in it's self the weekend was a fun and very busy time what with Super Gt, F1 autocross and a few other car related stuff happening here and else were that I was busy the entire weekend watching automotive related stuff. And I loved it, well minus the nice burn on my left leg...OUCH!.

So like I said the week was pretty normal work eat sleep routine nothing to special there. I want to play with the new employee's jet black hair but what's new there. I was just looking forward to the weekend because round 5 of the Super GT was happening on Sunday along with next F1 party. I was getting ready for that and the next Autocross event that was also happening on Saturday afternoon evening.

It also turned out that there was a small car showing happening about three blocks from our house so I was going to check that out as well before the autocross event. I'll blog more about those on my car blog a bit later. Went to the car show than the autocross event. I wasn't planing to stay the entire time but I ended up doing just that anyway. When I got home and jumped in the shower I found out that I had actually burned my left calf pretty damn well while out at the autocross event. It was just that hot. I would have been better off in shorts and a crap ton of sunscreen. I didn't get sunburned though so I'm happy about that even though I did run out of sunscreen at the last couple hours of sunlight.

Sunday morning was filled with watching the latest Super GT videos and looking for all manner of info about the race including new Race Queen pictures. While doing this I was looking through my pictures from the car show and autocross event. Later in the evening it was off to a friend's house for the F1 party and even though I found out the result (thanks to a blurb on a Super GT thread) I kept my mouth shut and enjoyed the race with friends.

That pretty much ended the week of excitement after we got home and I passed out. During the week I did find some pretty cool videos including this one.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...