Sm To Release New Solo Artist - Sofye, REAL or FAKE?


posted by sooyup

No comments

REAL or FAKE?
I can't find reliable sources for this info.

SOFYE (Korean name Lee Young Hye) is a new solo singer that will debut in January next year. She's going to be the third female solo that SM Entertainment has prepared after BoA (2000) and Zhang Li Yin [Jang Ri In] (2006). They say she has a face like Yoon Eun Hye.

SM did not release a lot of info on her as they are currently introducing her as a "mysterious" debutee.
It says that SM has been secretly preparing her for four years and they expect her to "lead" K-pop through her powerful soul-like voice.


I don't know why SM is debuting her so fast as Zhang Li Yin debuted not a while back and her popularity is just recently rising - but I believe SM's preparations for Zhang Li Yin was always for China anyways so... I just answered my own question lol. But is this true? I'm somewhat in doubts. I mean really - why would SM debut another so quickly?

PROFILE:

Name: Lee Young Hye 이영혜
DOB: January 29, 1991
Height: 176cm
Weight: 41kg
Blood Type: B
Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea
Profession: singer
Loves: traveling, sleeping
Talents: dancing, singing techniques
Casting: 2003 SM Youth Best Selection; Best Outward Appearance
Family: An older brother and younger sister
Company: SM Entertainment

JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS:

I do not know if this is real. I've tried to find reliable sources - Korean sites - but so far, I've found none. This makes me doubt that this new SM artist is even true.
When I first saw this piece of news about a month ago, I doubted it; seeing that no one posted things about her here in soompi or in any other Korean sites, I didn't believe it at all. However when I saw this news surface again on different forums, I've begin to wonder if it's true. I've made this thread to ask anyone if they have found reliable enough information to prove that this new SM artist is true.

As for what I think... I'm in doubts, big time.

credits: miss scarlett @ soompi

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...