My Comment on So Nyuh Shi Dae


posted by sooyup on

No comments


MY COMMENT ON SO NYUH SHI DAE MEMBERS

My favorite is TIFFANY. She's very gorgeous with her new haircut. I like that better than her long hair. I even copy her hairdo. Am I a copycat?... No, I just adore her... That's my way how to be a fan...

TAEYEON. I really agree to the people who said that she actually look like BoA. When I saw her, the first impression is that she look like BoA. But she doesn't look like the oldest in the group. She's very pretty. She's my favorite, second only to Tiffany.

YOONAH and YURI. The two girls confused me. They look the same in some pics. But I love them both. They have the natural look.

JESSICA. . I've heard all the rumors and honestly, I'm very jealous. But I think I should not judge her personality because I realized that she can go out with SM people if she want and the SuJu and DBSK members if they want. She's pretty too.

SOOYOUNG, Ive seen her vidoes and pics with SuJu member, SungMin. They look good together. But I'm pretty jealous, but if they will be having a deeper relationship rather than friendship, i'll still support her.

SUNNY. She have a unique face among the group. And she have a chinky eyes especially when i saw their pics of Tiffany laughing.

SEOHYUN. The youngest among the group. I love the way she smiles. I think that's cute.

HYEYEON. One of the lead dancer of the group. She dances well.

SO NYUH SHI DAE

I just realized I'm very much addicted to this group. They are all pretty in their own self and I just love their songs. I always enjoy watching their music videos of them performing.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...