My Internet Hookness Then and Now


posted by sooyup

No comments

How did it all started?
I do not know when was the day I knew how to use the internet.
But I'm pretty sure that I knew all by myself.
No one taught me how. I just knew that I already know how.
Anyways, as far as I remember, I was once hooked up with the online chat.
But as of now, I don't even chat.
During those time, I was chatting with so many people I do not really know.
And we can't be sure that we are still safe.
But I know when shouldI stop replying on the person's msgs.
I even remember how many times I block people's user so that he/she will not be able to send msgs again.
I was hooked up with the internet.
I think it all started when I was searching for my projects and of course,in there days, technologies have a great use to everyone,so as i was searching every information i can get,of course, there came a time when i was starting to search about my favorite stars,etc.
and that all came out my like in the internet.
as of now, i was really addicted to internet surfing.
and i have a blog. the blog that i am talking about is this blog.
i was a member of many forums.
i have an account on online friendly sites.
i think being addicted to internet is not that bad at all as long as you know how to manage your time in studies, work and time for recreation.
actually, you can learn through internet.
in my part, i have gained more english words after reading articles in the internet.
i have gained more knowledge in speaking english.
and in this time, technologies are in great demand and you can be proud of yourself knowing better how to use it.
i am not talented in writing but here i am now, writing this post and i am glad people compliment me because of this.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...