My Sassy Girl


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

I have watched the korean movie my sassy girl 4 years after its original showing in korea. I'm sad I was able to watched it late but still I love the movie. It's my favorite Korean Movie. I love the characters, the stars who act on it and most especially the story.


one of my favorite scene that made me cry is when the date of the unnamed girl (played by jeon ji hyun) states the 10 rules to follow told by Geon-woo ( played by Cha Tae Hyun)





10 rules to follow:


1. Don’t ask her to be feminine.
2. Don’t let her drink over three glasses. She’ll beat someone.
3. At a café, drink coffee instead of coke or juice.
4. If she hits you, act like it hurts. If it hurts, act like it doesn’t.
5. On your 100th day together, give her a rose during her class. She’ll like it a lot.
6. Make sure you learn fencing and squash.
7. And also, be prepared to go to prison sometimes.
8. If she says, she’ll kill you, don’t take it lightly. You’ll feel better.
9. If her feet get hurt, exchange shoes with her.
10. Finally, she likes to write. Encourage her.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...