Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Another week down and counted for.  Not a really big week Taxes were accepted now just waiting for the returns and then get to hunt for real for another car.  Then there was the MoNAC 12th Animeversary and the boss lady's birthday party.  All in all I was stuffed a lot and had a good time this week.  I'm pretty much finished with the 2010 Race Queens over on the car blog all that's left is doing the wrap up credits post and it will be looking forward to the 2011 Super GT Race Queens even though folks are still posting up more and more 2010 Race Queens all the time.

The work week wasn't anything exciting and was pretty slow even though we did have some more people than usual for this time of year.  So yeah we can skip the week and head right into the weekend.  Saturday was MoNAC's 12th annual anniversary dubbed the animeversary and we celbrated by having dinner at the China Grand Buffet and I was dead set on trying Chicken Feet thanks to friends on WAYOT but I couldn't find them until really late and I was already full.  I was able to take a couple bits and it didn't taste bad but the smell kept me from eating more than a little bit.  It just smelled bad and I couldn't bring myself to eat anymore.

From there we went to the usual place and watched a couple shows.  I was kinda disturbed though to see kids like little kids watching a R rated anime movie that showed very violent scenes.  But hey not my children not my choice to let them watch it.  It went pretty well and we had a pretty large turn out.  I am annoyed by people who think it's AOK to scream and talk during the shows though.  Seriously a huge lack of consideration and tack but hey thankfully those people don't usually show up to regular meetings so it's not a bother.

With that done it was time for bed and getting up and getting ready for the next day.  The next day was the surprise birthday party for the boss lady.  It turned out really well had a good time and got stuffed on some good food.  Then it was back home to watch the last regular football game of season followed by some Top Gear and since I was wiped out I was once again headed off to bed for a good nap apparently as I woke up a little before 3am to watch the first episode of the latest season of the UK Top Gear and enjoyed it before surfing the internet and starting on this blog post.

And that was it for the week.  Found some interesting videos as well...


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...