Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

And done another week of the new year is done and the first month of 2011 is fast coming to a close already. Hey time SLOW the HELL DOWN! Well I wish it would but then I'm sure I'd probably be saying that time is just dragging on. That's how life is I guess. At least this week was filled with a lot of interesting stuff. Just to bad it was stuff all a bunch of cool stuff on the internet. I also have some really exciting Race Queen news as well. The RQ pic today is actually important today.

The all important Race Queen news is that at the Tokyo Auto Saloon that happened over the weekend held an event to crown the 2011 Grand Prix Race Queen and the winner this year didn't really surprise me much (considering there were so many really cute ladies this year) all though I really thought her Team Mate would have won.  Anyways the winner was Minami Chinatsu for Team Autech, congrats to her.

Speaking of the Tokyo Auto Saloon that was happening and pictures and videos are being posted.  Cute girls hot cars are popping up in pictures and videos.  I was really looking forward to some cool Super GT news as well.  But so far I haven't seen anything worth mentioning.

Also in Japan this last week was what has to be the coolest none factory supported Porsche gathering at the Tsukuba Circuit and that was the always cool Rauh Welt New Year Meeting.  I'll have a post up on the car blog about that her soon enough now that I have my laptop back and can blog more regularly.

That was the cool thing happening this week at home.  The roommate finally got his computer back and nice and upgraded as well.  Lucky SOB and thankfully his year has been getting better.  So with his computer back I got my laptop back that I let him borrow while his computer was gone.  With my Laptop back and my W2s in hand well I couldn't help but file my Taxes, for free even, at TaxHawk.com.  I switched to that since I used to use H&R Block but they no longer have a free State Return so screw them.  I'll be getting a refund of $1083 which will be going straight into buying another car as the injectors in the Lumina are already acting up again.

And to be honest the rest of the week was forgettable.  Work was the same and nothing else happened during the week so I suppose I'll have to leave you with this week's videos.

2011 Race Queen Grand Prix Awards
 

Rauh Welt New Year Meeting inside look

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...