Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments

Final full week of January has come and gone.  Another month starts tomorrow and soon winter will be behind us and spring will be upon us.  I'm kinda happy about that and kind of sad at the same time because we didn't get crap for snow unlike the East coast who would rather not have anymore.  But that all doesn't really have anything to do with last week.  Of course I did wrap up my 2010 Race Queen coverage this week with my final post thanking all the sources of wonderful Race Queen pictures and videos.  I'm looking forward to April and the start of the 2011 Race Queen season until then enjoy the Race Queens of 2011.

Now to get back to how my week went.  Well work actually kinda sucked because we had a temp worker from the sister hotel and she didn't do shit for laundry on one of the busiest days which left me with more laundry than if we were full.  It sucked doing all that laundry.  The next day wasn't any better but that was thanks to people annoying the poor lady at work so that she just couldn't get any work done.

Of course I also had some annoying people as well.  Had a guy come in looking for some people who were supposed to check in.  He beat them there so left to go look for them.  When they did come to check in the guys  description of the couple was spot on.  She was definitely blonde and BIG boobed, no mistaking that. So yeah they all met up and he was carrying a very drunk lady with him as they all got on the elevator.  About 5 minutes later the guy called back asking what room they had checked into.  Well we don't do that but I told him that I'd transfer him to their room and they could tell him.  Turns out that he couldn't get a hold of them so had to take the passed out as hell girl home instead.  Soon after while I was delivering receipts I found out why they didn't answer his calls as I walking down the hall I was hit with the sounds of love making loud love making.  And I knew right away why they didn't want to share a room.  That was my week at work.

As for the rest of the week well nothing else happened not even MONAC as our regular time was taken over by the Magic Pre-Release and the people responsible keep making excuses as to why they are lazy and don't just e-mail the group telling us that hey you know the pre-release may run really late so you might want to change or cancel your meetup.  So instead I went home and watched the Rolex 24hour at Daytona race.  It was amazing but odd seeing a Flying Lizard on a Daytona PT car instead of the usual Porsche 911.  In the end Porsche claimed the GT title the Lizard retired leaving a BMW to take the DPT Title.

With that the week came to an end and now I'm writing this blog.  I'll post up a couple videos that I found this week.





Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...